| How to come from Paris via Caen
- Take the motorway A13 Rouen / Caen.
- At Caen follow Rennes / Le Mt St Michel A84.
- Once at Avranches, on the circular, take the exit D973 Granville gare Sncf.
- At the roundabout, follow Granville, at the second roundabout take on the left the coast road D911.
- Pass through Vains, then Genets, follow the direction to Dragey still on the D911.
- At the entrance of Dragey, take the first on the right (Direction Bacilly) before the petrol station.
- Drive 800 m, at the next crossroad take on the left (D484 Direction Ronthon, Dragey lEglise).
- Drive a 500 m straight, the house is on your left opposite a long barn with red doors. There is a car park by the road !
From Rennes/ Le Mont Saint Michel
- Take the motorway direction Caen/Avranches A84
- Exit at Granville/Cherbourg/ gare Sncf and follow the route indicated above (from Avranches)
- Take D973 direction Avranches, Mt St Michel.
- At Sartilly take the second road on the right, D35 direction Genets.
- At the 1st crossroad straight on (D35). After 2 kms, turn right at a crucifix on D484 direction Dragey l'Eglise. Drive about 2kms up to next crossroad take left still on the D484, straight dir. Genets (leave the church on the right above). Drive a 30 meters. The house is on your right. Parking available on both sides of the road.